8:44 AM

My poor Zurri....

I took Zander to school Thursday at 12:15 and I got the kids out of the van and Zurri was trying to go the other way I put her in the back pack buddy and she was not at all coming our way so I went and got her hand and tried to get her to come our way and she pulls harder and drops to her knees and I hear a pop then a bit later she cries and well not walk so I carry her in and just took it that she was having attitudes it was past night time. So I drop Zander off and went out to the van and I start to notice that something is wrong with Zurri. So I call the nurse line to see if I should take her to the er or to urgent care. Well I had to take her to the hospital and we were there all day.. She dislocated her elbow and maybe sprained her wrist.. She has a splint from elbow to her fingers it is a hard splint. My poor little girl... I feel so bad for her...

I cut up a sock to cover it to keep it clean.


0 comments: