7:27 PM

15 months Well Baby Check.....

It went good at the doc the twins got 3 shots Dtap, MMR, and Flu. Zaith didn't cry for his shot he fussed a little when they did the one in he arm. Zurri is our little princess and you know that a princess will not stand to get a shot and she cried and then would not let the nurse touch her only mommy.... I asked the doc about Zurri's legs because to me she seems to be not fully connected to her legs. So she looked over her legs real good and she has weak muscle tone in her legs hip area. So if at 18 months she can't walk then she well send us to a orthopedic surgeon. But I am hoping that because of the fact that she can take 8 steps now she well be just fine. I am going to look online for physical therapy I can do with her at home to help her tone in her legs.... I talked to the doc about their colds and Zander started dry heaving that morning so we talked about that too. So now to the good stuff.....

Zurri ------------------Percentage on the charts

  • Height ~ 30 1/4 in ------- 45%
  • Weight ~ 21lbs 11.5 oz ---- 60%
  • Head ~ 19 3/8 in ------- off the chart..


Zaith ----------------- Percentage on the charts
  • Height ~ 29 3/4 in -------- 45%
  • Weight ~ 20lbs 6 oz -------- 5%
  • Head ~ 18 1/2in --------- 50%


Zander had a well check on Monday he is 38 .5 lbs and is 38.5 in tall... So he is 3' 2.5" haha... He is getting to be a big boy. He too got a flu shot and did not cry..... Tough kid..... Zander is going to go to speech therapy for his stuttering I got a referral from the doc on Monday I well have to go get in touch with the school district and they have a waiting list but we well see...

0 comments: