8:36 PM

Our weekend at Papa and Nana's house..........

The kids had so much fun. We went up Friday evening and was there Saturday morning. Saturday when Zander got up Papa had already ran to the store and got him some mucking boots to get into the mud puddles and help on the farm. He had such a fun time helping Papa with chores...

They even went on a ride....

Then Sunday we all went to Church together.
(Here are pics of the kids Sunday morning)






The twins slept the whole time. After church we ate hot dogs there and then went to Papa Charlie's Pumpkin Patch and boy did the kids have so much fun.
This is at the pumpkin patch Zander loved it.



Then the kids and I left on Monday but before we left I turned on cartoons for Zaith so I could work on packing up our stuff. Nana and Zander were outside playing and Zurri was sleeping. For those of you that know Papa's chair knows how easy it is to be taking in by Papa's chair.

Poor Zaith didn't stand a chance.


We had a great weekend. I well try to figure out how to post a smaller slide show I well post more pictures. From our weekend.....


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Star! I LOVE the new blog!! Thanks for keeping us all updated. Lisa